Magnolia CMS version 2.1 has been released, and even better has open sourced it. Most notable new features:
* full I18N support – delivered with 15 major languages
* native search
* import/export of XML based data
* supports several JSR-170 compliant repository implementations, including the Open Source implementations “Jackrabbit” and “Jeiceira” as well as commercial alternatives.
* improved performance through 70% reduction in number of nodes compared to Magnolia 2.0
* simple war-file drop-in deployment on any J2EE container
* run as many Magnolia sites as you like within a single J2EE container for cost-effective hosting
* choice of two leading cross-browser rich-text editors – Kupu and fckEditor
* vastly improved module mechanism to provide for flexible and easy extensibility
Worth a try .. isn’t it ?